Thursday, December 22, 2005

Shopping

Christmas shopping is Done!!! well, sort of...No, no, no, I'm done. Finished the last of it yesterday downtown, in those little shops that look exactly alike. Did see some interesting things though. The Newfoundland Weavery has got these oilskin coats that are absolutely gorgeous! And freakingly expensive ($290!) The kitchen shop in Murray Premises has got some cool kitchen gadgets and the Silicone Rolling pins, and muffin cups! Unfortunately, 'Home on Water' is sold out of the bird feeders, but I can't complain as I pretty much bought out their stock in bath stuff. That travel store down by the strip club at the far end of water street, has got day-glo luggage tags that say things like ,"Hands Off", and "Mine". I think they should skip the niceties and have one that is shockingly pink with big words: Piss Off!!
Now I've got this huge pile of stuff for various people and I've got to put it together in a way that makes sense, and somehow make it fit in my bags.

No comments: