Friday, May 12, 2006

The Move is Complete!

Finally, at long last the endless (at times, it seemed like it was going to be) move has been completed. I took the last load of stuff from Owen Sound to Cobourg, in the middle of a howling rain storm yesterday (and of course, today is beautiful) and got it into storage. This is the last time that I will ever use a trailer, the jeep just really hates it. Next time I have to move (which will be Christmas) I'm using movers to do the schlepping.

Now I've got the TFP meetup this weekend in TO to look forward to and meeting up for lunch at the Queen Mum with my old friend Kathi from Centennial College. Haven't seen her in about 15 years, but got in touch again through the power of Google.

Here is a photo of Prince Rupert playing in the packing paper from the move:

No comments: