Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Canadian Women

So the Canadian women are kicking ass all over Turin (Torino, whatever) in which ever venue they appear in. Ok, Beckie Scott kind of let us down there in the skiing, but I'm hopefull that she'll stage a big comeback later on.
Trainspotter Dana was commenting that my blog was "so 1994" with it's centered-ness, so I had to go back to the drawing board (the html tweaking board) and fix it up some more. I'm still trying to get the background colour to something that moves me, but haven't had any luck yet. I guess more experimenting/tweaking/procrastinating is in order.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Now I've had some time to think it over, and if you like it centered, then that's groovy. I shouldn't be imposing my opinions all over creation, y'know? And really, this is a form/function debate, isn't it? The template is just a method of delivering the text, which is what's actually important. So shine on, you crazy centered diamond.