Friday, February 10, 2006

Yet Another Incarnation...

Yes, big change for those few people who read my blog. I tried out the email blogging which I actually got to work, but which screwed up my blog beyond belief. So I had to find a new template. This is the Minima template which is the same as Dreae's, but which I've tweaked the html code to something I like. As Dana says, html tweaking is great, but you are never sure if you are learning one thing or procastinating on another.
For those of you in the know, major changes are happening now in my life. That's all I'm going to say on the subject, but I felt that since so much was changing, I'd better go with a new look. Maybe, as usual, Dana has something to do with it as she's broken down and gotten a new blog, and is taking up her usual post as my inspiration.
And I finally met Dreae at the Ship last weekend!

No comments: