Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Why do I always buy Tortellini?

Why do I always buy Tortellini?

I bought a package of tortellini, in a moment of weakness the other day. Why do I keep buying that stuff? It just sits in the fridge for a week and then when I get around to making something with it, it always sucks. Which is kind of a pain, cause I’m a decent cook when I have a mind to be. Now that the tortellini disaster is over with, I’ve got a hankering to go to The Keg for a good steak. Maybe I’ll do that on the weekend…

2 Term papers are finished, and they were the big ones. I’ve been in full on stress mode for the past three days and I’d like to take this opportunity to thank C, H, and especially L for calming me down.

And I helped L set up her blogger page, with some HTML coding tricks which I sent over the IRC channel, to help her add some links to the template. That was my good deed for the week and made me feel pretty good about myself.



1 comment:

Laura said...

and you should feel good about yourself. You are quickly becoming a great friend to have.