Sunday, April 30, 2006

Boat Trip

Currently sitting in Rigel's Kitchen, where his wife and I unsuccessfully trying to talk him out of launching a major expedition in his newly launched boat. Rigel seems to go through life by the seat of his pants, but it's never dull. We think it would be a good idea to go as far as the end of the inlet, but he is busy packing up his charts and instruments and planning a trip out to Tancook Island.

I'm taking a bit of a break from the road trip, and accepting Rigel's generous hospitality and staying for 2 nights before taking off again. I'm still planning the next stage of things, and I'm thinking of going along the Gaspe, instead of going inland to Edmunston, like I did last time, although that might add some time to the trip.

While I'm here, I'd like to see Jill the sailmaker and see the recently restored St. John's Church.

1 comment:

Dana said...

From this and your previous audio post, Rigel sounds hilarious. Good luck on the sailing expedition. And remember the old saying, "trust in god, but bring a life preserver"... or something to that effect :)