Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bookstores

So the MUN bookstore is sold out of the text book for one of my distance courses! Kind of strange considering I went on the second day of classes to look for it. Not only is it sold out, but they had no plans to order any in. I changed their minds for them in a hell of a hurry! The text for one of my PolySci courses was only published in December, so they haven't even arrived yet. The other PolySci course doesn't have a textbook, the prof is going to wing it using the internet. Not sure how it's going to work, but he's taught it before so I guess, he has experience on his side. Certainly cuts down on the number of $100 texts that I've got to buy, that I will only use once. Like the Business text from Rajiv's class last year, now I can't get rid of it.
Now that school has started, I'm finding myself very busy with the distance courses. 3 of them! what was I thinking? However I did pick up a book on html and CSS code so I can continue to tweak the template code on this page. So far I've managed to figure out one or two things, and hopefully I can find the time to do a little more

1 comment:

Dana said...

Good ol' html. Always there when you need to avoid doing something else. Be careful, you may soon end up staying up nights "coding" and not be sure if you're learning one thing or procrastinating on another. I have experience in this, believe me :)