Monday, January 16, 2006

Procrastination Sensation!

Dana had this posted over at her blog and I thought this might be a good opportunity (as I procrastinate:
  1. cleaning the bathroom
  2. vaccuming the litter off the floor
  3. making pasta
  4. putting books on the shelves in the office
  5. oh yeah, WRITING MY TECH ASSIGNMENT!!



Ten Top Trivia Tips about Peter!

  1. About 100 people choke to death on peter each year!
  2. Peter is the sacred animal of Thailand!
  3. Never store peter at room temperature.
  4. A lump of peter the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
  5. If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in peter.
  6. Some birds use peter to orientate themselves during migration.
  7. Europe is the only continent that lacks peter.
  8. If you kiss peter for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
  9. Peter is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
  10. The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than peter.
I am interested in - do tell me about

So maybe this is a good an opportunity as any to post some funny stuff that has found it's way to me this week. These two were posted over at TFP:

Snape

falling sand

have fun and enjoy your proctrastinating!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Procrastinating? You wanna talk about procrastinating?!? Oh man, it's the story of my life right now. I still don't have a handle on what's going on in all my courses, I haven't yet looked at those links for 4200 tonight, and then there's the first 4060 assignment.. oh geez, y'know what I'm doing right now? Procrastinating. Gotta go :)