Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Email Blogging and Chatting

I'm still trying to get email blogging figured out. I've configured blogger the way the directions say to, but nothing happens. Frustrating! It's too bad, 'cause I picked up a great Konfabulator widget the other day so I can blog straight from my desktop, if only I could get the email thing to work. Whats that you say? You don't have Konfabulator? Go get it and get some widgets! It's called Yahoo Widgets now, but it's still Konfabulator to me.
I managed to get Trillian to work for me last night on the irc channel, and spent the next hour chatting with Sheesus, Ngdawg, Amonkee and Malificent from the TFP. I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't a member of the TFP. Probably get a lot more work done!
I finally finished my assignment for Tech Communications. Now today, I'm going to get cracking on Project Management.

No comments: